These non-invasive tests can help you maximise your genetic inheritance
Pharmacogenomics (PGX) – your one test for life. A drug sensitivity profile that can indicate your body’s ability to metabolise medications.
Benefits: Eliminates trial and error and risk of adverse drug reaction.
Microbiome test – indicates the state of your gut microbiome. Measures levels of unhealthy and health gut bacteria.
Benefits: Provides science-based information to make nutritional changes.
Useful as a before and after test to show if changes have been affected.
Nutrigenetics test – Eat right for your genes!
Benefits: No more guesswork – design a diet specifically based on your genes (not someone else)
Bone density assay – discover the genes responsible for your bone strength helping you to better design diet; ascertain the need for supplementation or recommend further testing.
Benefits: Know how much care you need to take with exercise and how to target increase in your bone density.
DNA tests for Cancer – testing your suitability for radiation therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy.
Benefits: Discover targeted treatments rather than one size fits all treatments. Opens a world of treatment possibilities.
A personalised Gene analysis enables us to utilise targeted prevention, tailored nutrition and timely preventive check-ups in order to:
- Improve our well-being.
- Improve our health.
- Prevent the development of disease.
- Detect a disease at an early stage, when treatment is successful.
- Reduce adverse drug reactions and improve treatment.
- Discover and utilise our hidden potentials.
Our 3 Gene Tests:
2. Training & Sport
3. Bone Care
Identify your genetic strengths & weaknesses. E.G: The nutrition test reveals how your body metabolises fats or carbohydrates & more. Should you eat certain foods? It provides a scientific basis for an effective wellness & longevity program.
The sport & training gene test provides information about your muscular-skeletal systems & physiology.
E.G: Tendency to gain weight easily, or poor oxygen transport in your blood stream, or susceptibility to tendon injury. This knowledge can help you choose training programs that are genetically suited to you.
Feeling lost in the diet, exercise and lifestyle maze? A Precision Wellness Gene test can help you
Our tests help you to unravel the story of your genes and their impact on your diet, training and lifestyle.
What should you eat? What exercise is best for me? We can answer these questions definitively at a molecular level?
What if you could discover how your genes respond to the foods you eat? Foods that make you healthy or not.
If you want the truth about your health & wellness ? its all in your genes
NutriFit genetic analysis represents an individually tailored diet and life-style plan based on a genetic analysis of each individual. NutriFit is an innovative product that is based on the fact that each individual possesses a specific genetic makeup and therefore each individual has specific nutritional needs.
For whom do we recommend genetic analyses?
Development of our organism is determined by our genetic makeup and environmental factors. Genes code for your physical characteristics, your response to signals from the environment, your specific potentials and your resistance or susceptibility for the development of certain diseases.
Genetic analyses can help you to achieve a lifestyle of higher quality by better utilising your own potentials and abilities and also to improve your health due to novel insights. If your personal genetic risk for a certain disease is higher, you can change your lifestyle accordingly and take preventive measure and thus prevent disease and health issues.
Who can benefit most from Gene testing?
With the flourishing of the genome reading technology, researchers have succeeded in linking numerous diseases, personal responses and other traits to the specific genes. We examine your genome and based on the results obtained and the know-how of our experts, we can tell more about your susceptibility to certain diseases, drug response, talents and other traits.
Thus, the test is suitable for:
- People with a family history of disease. With the analyses we can inform you of your risks. Typically, a disease can only be prevented with an adequate lifestyle, provided that one is aware of one’s predisposition to a certain disease.
- People who regularly take medications. Often the therapy with certain medications does not result in the desired effect the medication either has no effect or its effect is too strong. If we know the reason for this, then the dose may be adjusted accordingly or medicament may be replaced with alternative and consequently the results of the therapy can be improved.
- Individuals who want to tailor their training to their genetic code. People have different physical makeups. By knowing if we lean towards explosive modes or endurance, we can tailor our individual training and attain better results.
- Individuals who want to improve their lifestyle based on the latest scientific discoveries and appropriate recommendations from experts.
- People who have problems with losing weight and would like a personalised approach tailored to the genetic needs of their body.
- Everyone who is curious enough and wants to know their advantages, risks and hidden talents.